Part 1 of STREETFEST

This shall be PART 1 of streetfest PHOTOS =D
Ps: I have A LOT of photos =D
Credits goes to all photographers. Not all is taken by me =) thanks
Some photos make look the same but is different photographers

Intro:
Last sunday was Streetfest which was held at Suntect City.
It was super fun as I was in Baby Denise Maid team [Yahoo]
Anyway I met many of my friends which I truly love them in sgcafe!!
Like... ok cannot name XD

Enoch came over my house to help in my costume.
Ass you woke up late. >( but never glad you came X)
Thanks for helping me =D

weee Ok overall is was EPIC XD Pictures shall speak for this post.

First up ALL the pictures of MAID team.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket