Fluffy and cripsy pancakes at Tokyo Station. Fari-beurre Cafe



Many of you know how much I love pancakes and I love finding new places for this delicious snack. Fari-beurre is a cafe in Tokyo Station that I came across 2 years back and never forgotten the taste. I visited them again this year with my husband to let him try how delicious the pancakes are. 

As Tokyo station is always crowded, it is easy to miss this cafe as it has a retro interior. However, the fake food display of the pancakes lures me in to try. I tried to take a nice photo for their storefront, however, being Tokyo station crowd was just too crowded for a good clean photo and this is the best I could get. 





Here is a badly taken photo from me to my husband. Their pancake and quiche set meal which is quite a steal and is so hard to resist. I can also vouch that the quiche tastes absolutely delicious. For this visit, I choose the meat sauce quiche while my husband 





Here are the pancake and quiche set. 



Even though the quiche looks small, the whole set is pretty filling because the main star is the pancake. The pancake size is bigger than my hand and is not only thick but fluffy too! The staff will also pass you a small jar that is filled with maple syrup. Don't worry, you can always ask for more! 

Here is a reference on how big the plate and pancake is. 
The table size is the standard for 2 pax.   


While enjoying the quiche, I realize after a while that my whole butter has melted into the pancakes and I asked for more. Since butter and pancakes are the absolute matchmake in heaven! The heat from the pancake made it easy to spread the butter and absorb the syrup. I can almost taste it just by looking at the photo.  (My mouth is watering just from typing this.)  


There are also many other types of pancakes available in this cafe. Their fruit pancakes are always a hit with the crowd. Other favourites are strawberry and chocolate pancakes. Their tarts are also popular but I didn't get a chance to try it because I'm always full from the pancake.


From that link below, you can also see a sample menu. 
Do note that they have more items in the store. 

Italian Tomato

Tokyo Metropolitan Area 
Chiyoda-ku Marunouchi 1-9-1 
Tokyo Station 
First Street B1F 
東京都千代田区丸の内1-9-1 東京駅一番街B1F
03-6268-0573 
Mon - Sun : 7 AM - 11 PM
(It is a completely non-smoking cafe)