Hada Labo Eye cream and hydrating lotion (Sponsored review)

Whats the one thing that our skin need? 
WATER!! because without it, it will be really dry. 
but we can't just splash water and say is done. Thats why we drink water instead for our body. 

So how do we hydrate our skin? By using facial products that will let the skin absorb overnight and hydrate it for the day! 

Im sure you all don't like dry skin and neither do I. Been having it lately due to medication.
and I have been using Phyris and Avene products to hydatre my face. 
However those 2 products are not for the eyes. 
Yea I know, I said I won't do much sponser product anymore because my face really became bad for some products =(!! sadly... However I use at least 3 products from hada labo already and nothing seems to go wrong ^^! Guess is because is good for sensitive skin too! 
(Please note, My skin is sensitive until I can't use products like 'simple' and is like D8!!!)

Introducing a new product from Hada Labo! 
The Super Hyaluronic Acid  Moist Eye Cream
With nano hyaluronic acid for easy penetration into the skin to deeply moisturize it.
 Ok so that is all talk and what I read from the description.


A really small cute pump bottle which is fully white! 

When pump once this is how much I got. 


Looks really thick, one thing that come to my mind is I wonder how fast it absorb. 


So when I spread it over my hand first time. It looks like not all of it was absorb. 
And it looks like there is still a lot of cream on it. 



After the 2nd time I massage it, it looks like my skin absorb it already. 
So I feel that I need to massage this cream on my eye area for awhile to get the effect! 

Eye creams are really useful, Please don't neglect it! I have been reading about skin and eye creams is use to reduce wrinkles and eye bags as well as dark eye circles. 
Remember prevention is better than cure and is true. 
 So I shall be using this cream from now on to achieve better eyes~ 


Since they say eyes is the window to your soul =3 

Lets not forget the Hydrating lotion. 
I already got 2 bottles of the old hydrating lotion which is this one 


and yes I can agree that it is very good! Is very moist and hydrate my skin really well. 
and now Hada Labo is coming out with a new one with a brand new formula? 
Wow I wonder how much can it hydrate now 8D!

So this is their new hydrating lotion which looks exactly the same 
just that it have the new nano hyaluronic acid which the eye cream also have. 


Texture, odour, and colour is still the same but I feel it absorb a little faster.
or maybe is just me. 
Well, I always feel I need to use at least 2 weeks to see the results so let me go try it out now!


Once again thank you Hada Labo ^^~