Ahri at Cosfest 2012


I know I haven blog about cosfest x2 day 2 yet... and a lot of other things but i just got to blog about this cosfest! 
Which I did Ahri the Nine-Tailed Fox from League of Legends. 
A character that most of my friends didn't know that I would do.
Did it with my cute partner Max which is the same character but different version.

 Photo taken by Nik 

Well more people know that I prefer Dota2 than LoL because I feel LoL is such an easy game..
and when I played LoL, I love Ahri the most so thats why Im doing her.

I know Im not better then Miyuko or Neneko but I hope I didn't burn your eyes.
Will try better next time for photoshoot!~ 

Taken by Razrig

Somehow always one of my cosfest days will be stressful because of the costume or the props. 
and this time is the TAILS! yup you all should know the tails is a bitch to make. 
and we tried brainstorming it for many days to weeks. 
kinda chiong the tails around a week and half for me and max. so thats is 18 TAILS ALTOGETHER! 

and as always my whole room was in a mess!! haha 
cannot resist taking photos. 


Prototype.. not that good.. going to make again using another way. 



 The one thing that I will say that Im good in... Painting my costumes LOL!


When we look at this pile... all i can say is... HOMG STILL GOT SO MANY TO GO 



 Magic balls and hearts~ 

and on that day of the event! 
x-x we barely finish the day before.. so yea really tiring. 
and sadly the croset can been seen because is too big T-T!! I need a smaller one.



 and to my beloved boyfriend vincent~ Thank you so much for your help and sai kang for us on that day.  Love you~


with my cute loli ahri~ 


and of course the fun part is not only cosplaying but when you meet your friends during events and you do stupid stuff like this XD! 




really really fun! but super hard to move around!!! and the sad news is that around 3 -4 of our tails broke =( sadly! 
Well Time to do a better one again...
(  I keep saying that == But im like so busy...) 
NEED TO DO IT AGAIN!! *SLAPS SLEF*