Hong Kong trip 2013 Part 1

My first overseas trip this year was Hong Kong! and is my first trip together with my boyfriend! Yay 
Im not alone for trips anymore!!! 

We needed to wake up by 5am to reach the airport by 7am so we really didn't sleep that much the day before. I was just too excited! 

So away we go away from singapore! 


we were so excited! Pardon me because I didn't wear lashes that day. Woke up too late =X! 
So I just put light makeup haha! 



AND HELLO HONG KONG!  


What we usually do is take the train to town which is much CHEAPER then taking a cab! 
And also there is a free shutter bus service that brings you to your hotel now at the station! Awesome or what! 





Nothing to do so just camwhore ma! Since the ride is around 20 - 30mins. 

When arrived at our hotel the first thing to do. TOILET! And check how nice it is! 




Which is to my liking the toilet is very nice! but the door is hidden within the wall. 

and then come our room! Which kapibara san is already feeling comfortable! 


See how happy Mr Snake san is. LOL 


MarcoPolo hotel is really nice and is at a really good location too! 


So off we went to shop and tour around hong kong! But since we reach around noon already so we just shop around our area! 

Shall post about Hong Kong Disney Land next!