Haihz just got a D from my 3D studies..
Lucky I have a chance to redo.
So i am going to redo and put more effort in it!!

Had the vocaloid beach shoot last monday and omg it was so fun!
Ok it was hot .. and before that it rained...
The sand was not like the DOA shoot one..
it was soo hard... but after awhile it gotten better XD

I realize.. My eyes hate the sun so badly.. I wonder how do those models take their photos
when they need to directly look at the sun x-x
It really hurt my eyes..

Need to learn more makeup skills too!
Makeup really change one character into look really good .-.
but i feel i put abit too much for that shoot LOL

camwhore! LOL
Photobucket

And I wanted to take with dearie =)
Photobucket

Photobucket
ahh love him so much XD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

oh ya~ I bought this dress at iluma , sheer romance and is really nice!!
Last piece with 50% discount 8DD
is soo flowy!!! and there is padding =X
don't really need to wear an extra bra LOL
hur hur