Warhammer Vs World of Warcraft

Warhammer Vs World of Warcraft!
Who will win?
Well Many said to me that WoW is better. Why? Isit because they came up earlier? or is it just because is Warcraft?
Think back. I bought both games and I played both.
WoW for 2 months and War for 3.
What I conclude is this.

World of warcraft graphic is better~ Hell yes. I love their character interface.
Is pretty, nice and give out the feeling.
More like when I am making my character they look different.

War character interface is like Lineage.
you can change into different. But not much difference.
Maybe the colour. But some part you just cannot tell.
Conclusion? People look the same some way or another.

However. It came to me, thinking about the game play.

WoW is the game where you need to farm.. Level.. untill you are the max level.
And that is when the game really start for you.
Well Of course I didn't even get to RAID once.
Because my character in WOW is still like what? 30?
Oh hell... How long to take to 70?
Without power leveling? I don't know. Around a month? or half?
But think about it. Leveling yourself if all your friends are 70 already.
you just want to cry? Well for me thats it. It sucks leveling alone..
However seeing my friend raids.
takes alot of team work and skill
which proofs is kinda fun.


War hammer max level is only till rank 40.
Well It not that much like 70.
but then, I like it more because there is much more things to do even if you are low level.
Bad thing.. People tend to slowly level up and doesn't want to reach rank 40
since if you go to another area which you are not ment to =P you may be a chicken!
[I shall try that one day .-.]
But With all the sceniors , Public questes and taking Battle objective.
You just level up without noticing sometime.

the key for both of them to me?
The people.. being in groups...playing together.. that what matter in a MMORPG.
If you don't have people.. who are you fighting with? NPC? is boring!

Lets see screenies!!

Photobucket
Much or less WOW players came and join War >3

Photobucket
You just need to see the people inside~
and how we RVR

Photobucket
Photobucket
Wipe in the castle :( But alot of exp :D

Btw : I am in destruction >3 so yea the red people are order!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rank 20 is where you get your mount


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and Warband is LOVE
because is 4 time your party size!
Photobucket

Photobucket
these are the RVR sections. Taking Battle Objective and also Keeps
Imagine how much renow and exp you get =X

Photobucket
Photobucket
first time breaking the door down which is not your keep IN THE INSIDE XD

Photobucket
sceniors~ The place where battle is always happening

Photobucket
and lastly Public quests
Where anyone can just join you.
Well usually you need to have around 3 - 4 people Because stage 2- 3 is hard

Now for WoW

Photobucket
Sexy night elf for you~
Well this is something like questing too in a group. Where you go dungeons~
Fun , Usually 5 people! Tank and healer is a MUST

Photobucket
Photobucket
Kitty wants to play :3
I am a druid~ And I can MORPH

Photobucket
In WoW you buy the back packs.
In War you gain one more every 10 ranks

Photobucket
Im lonely~ So lonely.. since I am waiting for the boat.
Well WoW doesn't have much people running around.
Only in towns

Photobucket
Like this.. When they a horde decided to kill the flight master and no one can get out of the city.

Photobucket
fun thing about wow that war doesn't have?
When you travel~ You see yourself flying and the places around you.
In war.. You see the loading page LOL

Photobucket
Towns are where people gather~ no where else?

Choose your pick.
Warhammer or World of Warcraft?

To me I prefer Warhammer. Because I can PVE n RVR any rank I am =)

lets give abit of review from warhammer because is so funny when they compare it to WOW