Settling down in Japan

Been roughly 2 weeks since I came to Japan and there is still so much things to do !!! From moving in the the dorm to bank accounts and paper works and that there is school stuff! Everything is so new and Im loving the experience Im getting. One of the best decision of my life is to take this big step and to move out of my comfort zone. Seeing a brand new country and getting familiar with the surrounding is just so exciting. 



I really need to thank my friend Liping for helping me so much since I arrived here! Without her I will be soo lost as I am not that good with my Japanese at all! I shall study harder for my Japanese language.  

I gotten my "Alien card" from the immigration counter at the airport with my ugl
So not going to show it! Was so happy to received it knowing that Im a residence at another country. Yup is time to study again and get a degree! 


Right now there is still so many things to do and Im probably going to move out after 2 months which meaning more paperwork and finding for a place! Even thought I like my dorm and is there is so many convenient stores and super markets. Im would want to move nearer to school. 


But for now is time to relax on my futon and the lovely bed sheet I picked out for myself! Part of my dream of having a pinky girly room is coming true!

Thats all for my update now! I shall post more soon when Im settled in!