Sueann and Louie Loke wedding at W Hotel.


Is been quite some time already however I shall still blog this! Is the wedding of my cousin Louie Loke and his beautiful wife Sueann Yao. The wedding took place at W hotel which is located in Sentosa Cove, the resort island . 


The wedding was a really grand one indeed when we found out it was at W hotel. So my mom said that I had to do my hair. I guess my normal hair styling just won't cut it. 
So I went with her to a makeup artist that her friends was recommending and they come out with this look for me. A really new look that I never really try before with Red lips. 
I never really dare to try red lips before because of how lushes and fierce it look. 


This experience really made me feel that I can suit red lips. Provided if my whole makeup suit just for it. Or else to me it will be just plain weird. 

I needed to get a gown for the night too and got this from far east plaza. Which it was amazingly gorgeous. The compliments I got for the dress was overwhelm. 


Mom also let me wear her bracelet to match my dress. Im not really into these kind of thing.. and it was really hard to wear it.. I doubt I will ever buy one for myself. 


At the pre cocktail party before the wedding there was a sweet spread in the middle and it was like a sweet wonderland! With the amount of cup cake and flower meringue with cake pops. Oh my it was such a treat! 












A bit later, some servers was serving savory dishes like potato cheese sticks, salt & perpper mushrooms and chicken skewers. The mushrooms was to DIE FOR! IT WAS REALLY THAT GOOD. Until Vincent needed to hold me back because I keep taking for them. The girl even giggle as I told her "shhhh meet me later at the back door so that I can get this whole bowl from you" Yup that good! Imagine at the cocktail reception the food was already overwhelming. 




Me and my mom! (I honestly don't know how to smile with red lips...)






As we proceed inside to our tables, the room was so beautiful with the gold theme. 



Swan!! (So not sure if I remember how to do this fold but it was supposed to be easy.) 


The menu of the day. 9 COURSE MEAL 


The wedding gift for the night.





Nothing to do? TAKE PHOTO! XD 






and then came the course. 



Weird spoon... looks nice.. but not that practical. 






Didn't manage to take some dishes due to the fact I was going around talking to people. 
Met Gabbie again and she is soo pretty!! 


The lovely Couple. Her gown is just too pretty! I swear she look like a Korean! 



Bet you can't see me because me and my cousins was hiding behide! 


after that there was a lot of photo taking. And it became like this








The night ended really late but super fun as to see everyone from my family side again and friends. One of the most enjoyable wedding as the staff was really friendly and hyper! Just love talking to them. By the time I got home I was super shag but I had a war with my hair due to the number of bobby pins I needed to extract. I swear, thats the only thing I hate about doing my hair.