The Kase

In today world, we love our phones! Even more then our friends sometime! When you dropped your phone you will cry or scream but when your friend fall down you laugh at them. We love our phone and we love to personalize our phone! Even 90s those who have Nokias love to change their covers and keypads. I remember I do! With the newest technology and everyone coming out with hand phone cover designs is really easy to get what you like off the shelf these days.

Let me introduce you to The Kase! One of the company that specialize in hand phone and tablet cover design! 

The Kase company came from France and they are going international now! They open shops around the global like Germany, Hong Kong, US and now finally they are here in Singapore! YAY-NESS! Their outlets are in Ion Orchard and Parkway Parade. So I went to the Parkway one because is nearer to my home. 



The Kaze solang is I AM Unik! So go be Unik And create a phone cover that says you! 



They have many hand phone covers displayed and ready to purchase off the shelf. Here are some of the designs! 









There are many to choose from and don't worry if it looks like is all for Iphone only. They can make it to all phone covers! This photo below proves it all! Is like a shrine for the hand phone covers backs of all the phones they provide. Iphone to Samsung to HTC, Flips non Flips, Colours and etc. 
The price usually varies with the type of covers you want not the type of phone you have. So you won't see a iphone cover being cheaper then a Samsung cover. Their price varies from the type like flip or non flip. Which starts from $39.90.





They also sell hand phone accessories like power banks, Screen protectors, cables, headsets and etc. 







I needed a new screen protector too! So I got mine here! 



This is where the magic happens! The machine that will print the design you desire. 



So when you approach the staff and ask for help, they will asked what design do you want or do you want to customize your own. So I decided to customize my own that suit my personality! The staff that helped me was Wei Chuan and Troy! Thanks so much for being so patient with me because Im so flicker minded and perfectionist when it comes to alignment. They went through with me step by step and show how you can customize to the way you want it with different applications on the Ipad. There even a The Kase app that helps you to finalize everything. Sadly it is not for download. 
I was unprepared when I came because I had no idea what I wanted to do so I went to google on the spot for photos and I came across this SUPER CUTE ALPACA! HOMG! IS SOOO FLUFFY PINK AND CUTE! The photo is credit to http://www.tastypeachstudios.tumblr.com/ And wow this girl is talented! So many cute items! Im so going to buy their items to support the artist! 


So he now preparing the machine for it to print onto the cover. 




Here a little video of the machine doing its work! 


AND HERE IS THE RESULTS XD


and for my boyfriend he decided to do as well because it looks so fun. He did a Dota2 cover! 


and the results! 


So this is the final product! Im totally in love with it! 






I am totally happy of the results and Im totally going to keep this safe!! Looks like Im stuck with my S3 for a little longer because of this new casing! I won't want to change to a new phone for the time being! Vincent also love his cover a lot and have been showering off to everyone he knows and at Colo. Now all of them wants one too. Thank you once again The Kase for giving me this opportunity!! And also thanks to the two really awesome staff Wei Chuan and Troy! hope you had a great laugh that day! 

Think that you can make a cuter phone cover then mine? XD 
Go try and show me your design and let me squeal over it!! 


The Kase 
Parkway Parade B1#150-151 (Is next to the guardian) 
80 Marine Parade Road 
Singapore 449269 
Tel : 6348 6843

Second outlet 
ION Orchard  B2-27
2 Orchard Turn 
Singapore 238801