Kapibara for 2013

And so is 2013 and My love for Kapibara is still not going down! Why?
 Because for my birthday I got new kapibaras and for the new year I  bought 1 kapibara! 

SO BEHOLD!! PART OF MY COLLECTION! 


There is acutally 3- 4  more kapibara inside hiding and overlapping each other =X 
Because 1 kapibara is not enough I needed to get more! 
So last year I got the Xmas Kapibara and Snake Kapibara! 

THIS IS ONE OF THE CUTEST! 




See how cute it is! Is like the kapibara is cosplaying a snake because of this year!! 
Not only that many of my friends think is that the snake is biting the kapibara! 
anyway Is damn cute!! XD 

and this is the next one I bought for the new year!!! 
THIS  IS MY 85CM KAPIBARA! Which was COMPRESS in to a vacuum pack to ship it from overseas! 
I was like staring at it the whole time thinking HOW THE HELL IS THIS A 85CM KAPIBARA! Is barely HALF OF IT! and then Vincent started to open it up and let the air in and the kapibara started to grow! 
HOMG! The scene was just FUNNY! is like a balloon! The kapibara was like growing and growing! 


and so now My little big kapibara is happily on my bed sleeping with me everyday 8D! 


To compare the size with all the the kapibaras 


CUTE RIGHT!! THE BIG ONE IS SOOOO CUTE RIGHT! 
IS LIKE FINALLY A BOASTER KAPIBARA! 


Igonore the alpaca XD she wanted to join the family.
And please note that this is not my full collection =X there is still a whole garbage bag of it but my bed got no space so needed to hide them somewhere first XD


and so the next kapibara I am aiming is the Jewel kapibara! LOOK AT IT SO CUTE!
Put it as my work laptop so that I can stare at it everyday hee hee hee!