STGCC 2012

Im sorry that I have not been updating! Busy with my school and Im just so tired to even blog now ><!! The moment I come home I will just eat and sleep.... yea that tiring! 
well what to do? Im going service line after all

Tear.. but I love what Im doing =)

anyway, this year STGCC I didn't cosplay because of lack of time and funds. but I did get to stay at MBS for 2 nights with a bunch of friends! 
and it was soo fun! until I didn't take much photos of MBS HAHA xD! 

However the weekend was the first weekend that Guildwars 2 came out and we wanted to play it soo badly! THAT WE ALL BROUGHT OUR LAPTOPS TO THE HOTEL XD!!! 
WAHAHAH! So there was 4 laptops playing guild wars and vic playing her own stuff on her own laptop. It was like a gaming lan shop in the room!


The room we manage to get was huge! Perfect size for 5 of us! Thank you zander once again for helping us get it! 


Best thing that vic found out was that the sofa was a SOFA BED! 
And it was AS BIG AS THE NORMAL ONE! 
so yes! COMFORTABLE NIGHT FOR ALL OF US! 
haha me and vincent sleep on the sofa bed and the other couple sleep on the normal one! 

There is even a dining area but I didn't really took a good photo as it was quite hard to take the whole room. Here you can see 2 of the chair for the dining area. haha!


And the bathroom was huge too!! Bath tube and shower area!
Not forgetting a space to put makeup too! damn awesome! Was so in love with the bath room XD 

So first day of STGCC! And I wanted to wear my kitty band! 
My first event with fully black hair too and I thought it look like a wig.


Wearing my super cute outfit I bought from taobao! 
Inspired from popteen and I love it so much! Just that because is a tube... it keep slipping.. 
I hate that part!! 


baby was so cute! He said that we must match and so he took his checked shirt to match with me! 

 Taking out side of our room and was trying to find the lighting!

At the event itself I was trying to find all my friends! but the one thing I notice was that the outside of the place where everyone was walking WAS SUPER HOT! 
LIKE HOMG! IM WEARING LIKE THAT ALREADY AND IS HOT D8! 

keep telling myself... THANK GOD I NEVER COSPLAY!! but yea wanted to also. 
Flicker minded baka me

Once you found friends, YOU NEED TO CAMWHORE!




And the one thing I keep hearing from everyone was..
Homg!!! Your handband is damn cute xD!!! 
Found it and got it all thanks to Himeko! Because I saw her wearing for the first time and it was so kawaii!







Was going out to find Jess and vic already and I saw this bunch of girls playing with these plushies. 
AND I CANNOT HELP TO STARE AND GO SOOOOO CUTE!! I WANNA HUG IT! 

and so... being me, I went up to them and ask where they got it. 
Happens to be in the event halls itself but they said they got theirs early and it sold out already. =( thats the sad news of the day.. 
JUST LOOK AT THE KITTY!! SOOO CUTE THE KITTY!

I asked permission and took photos with one of the kitty!! SO CUTE RIGHT! 
Is bigger than my head! Bet it will be a good pillow for sleeping. 


Found the rest and took more photos! 


Did this with jess as we were playing haha!!!

 Me and lav was like saying we both have kitty ears!!! 
Oh, and she went crazy over my camera because camwhoring is so awesome now! 



Miss you babe!!! Will try to see you soon in malaysia!

Saw aya and her team doing inu x boku! 
We used to camwhore so much but duno where she run to! 





and then staci~ Ask her for some shot and she help me take these!!! 
Is was soo nice, I love the lighting too!
 Thanks once again staci!!! 

Never really tried being a cat before so I felt weird doing nya nya poses! 
I always feel that my friend Jolyn suited more! 
But nevertheless Im trying now because I love this hairband!





 Once again! Im sorry peeps, I will try to blog more if I can! 
Im going to start cooking course tomorrow so HOPEFULLY I don't die from being overcooked or something. 
=3 love you all for supporting me even thou I blog so rarely now.