For Claude




Dearest Claude Rui Shen,

Meeting you was one of the best thing that happen in my life. 
You show me something that was never there and give my life a whole new meaning for those years.
Didn't think that we were last so long together as everyday passes so fast with you. 


Met you when I was taking my O levels and you were starting your uni and now you finish uni and going to work. Really time flies. 
with all those dates that we went and games that we play, nothing was more fun to me. 
(probably going out with my friends XD) 


you always surprise me in one way or another, Making me shy or embarrassed! 
But put that aside I was happy. 
From all the past relationship I had there was never one that was like this. 
You accepted me and my hobbies and my likings.


Wanting you to be at my side everyday and every time I think I was asking too much. 
But you still give in to me and be with me. Giving up time just for me.


And to me I was trying to be the perfect girl for you.
I know you always wanted someone smiliar like you... 
and

I hope I was doing it right because everyday was fun! 
Every time Im with you there is no doubt there was joy inside me! 


One thing about me is about my life style. 
Even though we know that we are really different we really try to make ourselves as similar as possible. 
But I feel sometime opposite attracts more! 


We fight here and there but we always make up. 
I give in and you give in, it was never a big fight for us. 
However you feel that fights are not needed in a relationship but I think it does. 


But putting that aside, I understand you even more and I know what are you likes and dislike. 
you can say that we know each other really well already. 


Many say that you are a good person and that I am really lucky to have you, Thats true! 
I always felt lucky to have you, someone who take in all my shit and never really complaint :P
and to me whoever have you next time if we don't get back together will be a very lucky girl to have you.


A person who is serious for everything he do and want to strife for the best always! 
Something I feel I can't do sometime ._.
You always work so hard and I really admire you in that! 
Someone who will give up something just to get that other thing. 
and I didn't notice what you throw away just to be with me sometime, Im sorry. 
I really appreciated what you did for me, something no one ever did before. 


Even thought we keep saying that we are going to be together forever
and we are going to be happy together, there is probably some things that we just can't change. 
And is that we can't fully change everything in our life and our path...
I wonder if we can actually try to change that path of ours, that fate of ours into something we want...


but I know it will be tough.. it will be rough... and is going to take a lot of effort and sacrifices again. 
however.. is been around 2 weeks since then... and you seems so much happier and better to me..
Maybe I was the one that was holding you back for all the things you wanted to do. 
but nevertheless I would like to thank you, thank you for everything you had given me.

Memories, gifts, time, joy, sadness, happiness, anger, excitement and of course love. 


Forever is such a horrible word sometime... 
but I know you will be in my heart forever.. even if we are not together.