Prevview!

Why is the title Prevview? nope I didn't made a mistake in my spelling! 
Is the new Visume Wars online!!
Basically is like a Video resume which is like  an interactive manner that breaks the barrier between employers and jobseekers. 

well whats that? take a look at this video first. 



oh yeah is your local ah beng loan shark alright! 
Well think you can be better than him?! Im sure a lot of people can! 
THOSE FROM NAFA VIDEO PRODUCTION PEOPLE SURE CAN! 

So a lot of people is taking part! 
have over 8105 points! .-. woah dude! don't spoil the toy car! 

ok this guy beat everyone.. 
10860points  woah thats alot. 
is a war I tell you! 

however this is really cool because you could win yourself a job! 
Well something like a online interview? rofl!!
however I think people wants the iPad 2 more :P!!

Ok so those who wanna get a iPad... no wait more like a job! Go join this competition 8D! 
Tell me I will vote for you 8D!~ 

I bet some people will really come out with some creative ideas 8D!!
 VIDEO PRODUCTION PEOPLE!! GOGOGOOG!~