AFAx 2010 : A Different Experience

AFAx 2010 was really different for me!
Since this year I decided to work for KknM instead of just going there as a cosplayer!
Whats awesome is that I get to cosplay as well as work ^-^ yay!
So I did Fate shine sonic form from nanoha for both days!
I am the fate with the two blades 8D
Thanks to dearie for making most of the parts and also the LEDS.

First picture from hexlord
Photobucket
Well is the nicest solo photo i could find. rofl

I was working for bushiroad booth! And it was really fun that I can play WS with the people there to! teaching new players how to play was really fun also XD
is like fate trashing some newbie =X opps

I am not the only one working!
I met with new people name bunny-chan and ChocoLime!
both from malaysia, and I am really happy to get to know them!
They are really awesome and friendly people /o/ yay!
Photobucket
so this is how we look like at our booth! ROFL XD

and then we went out to the level 3 area for awhile to see friends since we were at break!
and I met someone new called yami.
and one thing i notice about him... Nice legs.. for a guy.. LOL
Photobucket

So for the whole event I have been posing with the two swords~
like example.., One of the pose that I keep on doing...
Photobucket

But I still love my nanoha! She is just sooo cute and awesome!
Photobucket
I feel like doing a gown version and ask her to do with me 8D
Photobucket
and of course we love our little vivo~
Photobucket

cute couple?
Photobucket
rofl XD

and one of my favorite photo from Rescend sensei!!
Photobucket
Really love it a lot!!

Shall talk more about what happen at afa!! LIKE
I GOT FREE JAM PROJECT TICKETS! WOOHOO 8D I LOVE YOU SHARON!