Happy Birthday Puteh!

Next week is holiday!! But i still need to go back to school for fashion communication...
blahhhhh =( then also I have tons of work to do... guess I will really be playing aion less T-T

anyway... TODAY IS PUTEH BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUTEH!! YOU ARE 8 YEARS OLD ALREADY!! omg old o-o! didn't know it has been so long puteh is with me!
I love her soo much and she is my one and only doggy!
I will be so sad and heartbroken when she is going to leave me =(
BUT NOW! SHE IS STILL HERE SO PUTEH!! I LOVE YOU!

MUAHAHA PUTEH SPAM NOW

Puteh when she was a puppy
Photobucket


I think this was when she was 2 years old
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SOOO CUTEEE
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i think 5 years old already
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

opps momo =x
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

she stole claude jacket from me =( ....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have so much memories with puteh

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

MUAHAHA
Photobucket

Photobucket

=) smile~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

RECENT!
Photobucket

WELL THATS IT FOR NOW 8DDD

PUTEH SPAM!!!