Finally finish and hand up my milk carton design.
Lol and I counted that 14 out of 19 people use pink as one of their colour!
Knew that was soo going to happen since she say no green or blue.

Jeez, I really find Eno a really naggy teacher sometime.. she just talks soo much.
But I guess she is still good since she been in the industry so long and she know whats happening!
Well she was good to me 8DD she gave me a nice font for my 2nd exercise and assignment!!

Is a MAC font called Monaco
and I got to agree is nice!!! Is really better then some other fonts.
Mai was saying is such a pretty font and Im one of the few to get a mac typefont. rofl!!
Well she didn't know that Im using windows 3/4 of the time!
So now I need to use my MAC Indesign way more then my desktop.

anyway~~ Time to bomb camwhore of myself with lucy wig!
Really glad that aya cut for me!!
She thin is soo nice! Soo freaking in love with this wig!
[I didn't really bother to edit anything, lazy~]
and yes! I love to camwhore in my toilet =P
For people who come to my house before~ You should know why!!
Awesome mirror and lighting there /o/ LOL
way better then any other part in my room

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

CLONES~~