Last day at taiwan

Is already the last batch of photos XD in my last day in taiwan!
here they are..
I went sight seeing with my brother, gabbie and my ah kong
Photobucket
but it rain ><

Photobucket

Photobucket

however is not all that bad when we got to take a look at these!
Photobucket
Photobucket
this is like the only tree that bloom XD

Photobucket
water lily XD not yet bloom
Photobucket

and say hello to my new friend ":)"
Photobucket


then me and my mom did some shopping =X
AND I SAW CAKES WITH ALOT OF STRAWBERRIES =x
Photobucket
Photobucket
seeeeee
Photobucket
Photobucket


:) seems happy LOL!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
HAHA I was showing it too the airport people XD and they all say so cute and ask me what isit..
my mom say is ba zang.. that triangle rice thing.
my dad say is Curry puff!! =DD
rest say dumping XD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back to singapore!
and everyone rush to buy alcohol >->
Photobucket
T3 look so nice o-o
Photobucket
Photobucket
ahh i miss dearie so much!! i remember i call him right after i touch XD